After celebrating a friends birthday in Sioux Falls Saturday night, I was driving back to my parents house, (to wake up and celebrate fathers day w/ my family).
I got off of the interstate and as I always do - took the last 4 miles of gravel road to get to my parents house on the edge of town.
Coming my way was a car in the middle of the road with its bright lights on. While I was still a ways away, I flickered my brights at him one time, to let him know that his brights were on. The car then 'whips around' and speeds up to me...following w/in a a foot or two the rest of the way into town.
It follows me to my parents house, I pull in the driveway (mind you, it's 2 a.m. - no one is up). The car stops at the end of my driveway, turns off it's lights - sits there. I stay in my car, I am NOT moving.
They pulled ahead about 20 feet, as they were in motion, I bolted out of my car and into the house, locking all doors behind me.
I didn't turn on any of the lights, so they couldn't see where I was. They were sitting right outside my house so I called the cops.
Police showed up, the car had moved ahead, and then out of sight. The cops talked to me and got my side of the story - I was kind of freaked out.
This all reminded me of an urban legend. Here's a link to some popular urban legends on Snopes.
http://www.snopes.com/
1 comment:
Umm... I would be totally freaking out of that happened to me
Post a Comment