Thursday, June 21, 2007

Spiderweed to the rescue

A few days ago, I was bit by a spider, on my stomach. I'm not sure if it was a highly radioactive crazy mutant spider though, because my special powers have SO not kicked in yet.

Today, I tried to climb a wall, nope. Tried to lasso my pop can w/ my web - nothing.

I swear though, with the amount of bug bites that I have had in my life, it's a wonder that I'm not some super-powered-insect. I've been 'mauled' by mosquitos & attacked by arachnids... When I was younger, I even digested some ants. Yet, I am not one w/ the insect world.

However, if I had super powers, I would totally fly. I've always said this in all of those silly quizzes that you get emailed. I would FLY. I don't care to see through walls, it would be cool to have Transformer abilities, and maybe super sensitive hearing, or eyesight. But how cool would it be to just run, jump and fly.

At the end of the day though, it would be kind of a hassle, always being chased by adoring fans, put in the newspaper, always 'on call' - - a lot like my life right now, I kid, I kid.

What super powers would you want? Besides the ones you all already have :)

2 comments:

yellowgirl said...

I always wanted to be invisible... and to fly.

your spider bite is going away, right? It wasn't a brown recluse, right? Because have you seen the pictures of what bites from those varmits can do? 10 days and your hand is almost gone. It's not pretty.

studiocitro said...

i would like to eat all i want and look like a supermodel. i am so shallow!!! hahahah