Friday, April 20, 2007

This weekend

I am going to be shooting a wedding in Huron this weekend, I am excited! I have not shot a wedding for a while now and it is fun ;) Don't think I'll ever do 5 in a month again - but it was an experience.

Still no word from the HFH people on whether or not I can apply.
Pray for me!

:) Have a good weekend.
Looks like we will be getting some storms this wkd. fun fun.

Oh, and for those of you who didn't realize - today is 4/20 - National Pot Smoker's Holiday.
Here is an exerpt from an office conversation yesterday:

R: "Do you think congress will hold a special joint session?"
K: "What was that? I'm just working on this token story."
A: "Hey you two - do I need to come in there and hash it out?"
R: "Doo-by quiet, people are trying work."

Ah, journalists.
Well anyway - Happy April 20th. The stupidest reason for any sort of holiday, I must admit.

No comments: