I believe it is going to rain today. Mr. Cable on the news is telling me that the best time for rain will be after 4 p.m. this afternoon.
At 4:45, our company was planning to take a group picture outside of the building. (I am not taking it) but I wonder if it will be cancelled on account of rain..... to do my hair or not, that is the question.
Speaking of weather - April in S.D. marks the unofficial beginning of STORM SEASON. I spoke to the County Emergency Manager yesterday and he said that I am welcome to ride along w/ the guys as they go storm spotting/chasing and get some photos. I'm so excited.
Like Bob said, if there was a way that I could hook up something so I could actually BE inside the tornado, that would be ideal for me. :)
Hope all is well with all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment