Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Two years later.

So much has happened.

My last blog talked about a workout plan that I was going to start. I did well. I lost 25 lbs during that 'stint' and have kept most of them off by continuing to work out and teaching water aerobics.

I've moved, again.
I like Omaha so far. It's a better place for me to be. More to do, more to see. Now I just have to find time to do all of those things.

New job, again.
Things are going well.
I deserve a regular schedule and time off on holidays. I didn't ask for much :)

Also, I'm in love with an amazing man. (and he's in love with me, too). I'm excited what the future holds for us. I can't believe I found someone who gets me. 

If anyone sees this, let me know.

Now that I have internet at home for the first time in a few years, I might start blogging again, quasi anonymously. I've got things to say and stories to share :)


No comments: