This time, it's a friends new apartment. The light hits everything and I just want to stay here all day and take portraits. I promised that the gushy-ness will wear off... you know - me thinking that everything is SO BEAUTIFUL SO WONDERFUL but I'm not sure it will. I love hearing commotion, sirens, people talking different languages.
M-hell is so drab. So very plain, boring, vanilla, safe and ugly in comparison. It feels like the world is in kodachrome after being in sepia :)
I needed a vacation so bad. I can tell now. The days leading up to it were very stressful and so now that I'm here I feel 20 lbs lighter. I don't have a lot planned this time - i'm just going to float around and see what I see - which is my favorite thing to do. I am very excited to see Jon in Virginia... another new place to wake up in!!
So far:
Great food, great friends
Today's agenda:
Explore till my legs give out or my camera battery dies... whichever comes first.
:) (there r - I blogged)
W.
No comments:
Post a Comment